#1 2010-07-18 20:27:07

Narga

Były, zasłużony klanowicz

Punktów :   

Narga or Nargash presentation ^^

Witam, Hello or Olá ^^.
I will be writting a test and underline what you have asked in the regestration.
Here it goes...

I'm John from Portugal, in db I'm called Narga or NargaSh and I'm 16 years old. I'm deep inside the db world, well as much as an non-polish talker can be in a db polish world.
I have made my way to be known among the clans and main players in db, I have started playing it about 2 years, everyday I come to play db, as it is my favorite game.
I have learn by watching others and I think I'm good at db, not as good as some other players but I try very hard to play the best and to become the best in the game.
I have been in |THC|, /2k4u/ and now I hope to join +|OS|+.
I'm searching a team that will help me train and be the best, most of all I want to learn how to play better and better, it would be a great honor to play with Vasil and Kolega since I have been watching you since you were on EP.
I hope I can help built the clan as it would be great to have something to call of mine, that I have had since the beggining with new friends.
My main condicion for a clan is that all respect all, don't ask everyone to be friends but respect is the most important to me.

Now me, well I'm a friendly personne I think, altough in real life I may seem a bit anti-social, I have been building a new world in soldat and in db.
I love History, and I want to be an archaeologist. Music has been my life since ever, I like Goth rock and metal. Also like to run in the morning, good hotels, camping and visiting old monuments ^^ I'm very patriotic and I love my country above all!
So I think thats all ^^
"My page" it works for me like facebook and such  :http://www.last.fm/user/rotrangh
My GG is 24544699 be open to add me My email : Humusmentis@gmail.com

Ostatnio edytowany przez Narga (2010-07-18 20:33:04)

Witam!

#2 2010-07-18 22:55:00

VasiL

Były, zasłużony klanowicz

Punktów :   

Re: Narga or Nargash presentation ^^

accepted:) welcome to Outsiders:D

Stopka forum

RSS